This 1650-WattsMicro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately. This 3.5L stainless steel pot works on all stove types but is best on induction cooktops. It is made of 0.5mm SS body. Features sturdy riveted handles and tempered glass lid. Brushed exterior and non-reactive surface.
- Dual functions: cook and warm
- 9-power settings (100/300/500/700/900/1100/1300/1500/1650-Watt)
- 13-keep warm settings (100°F-120°F -140°F-160°F-180°F-190°F-210°F-230°F-250°F-280°F-300°F-350°F-390°F)
- Touch-sensitive panel with control lock
- Up to 9 hours and 59 minutes off- timer
- Micro-crystal ceramic plate
- Automatic pan detection
- LED panel
- ETL / FCC certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.