If you are a beginner or a casual sewist, this mechanical sewing machine is a great machine to start your sewing journey. The Sewist 709’s nine built-in stitches, including a 4-step buttonhole, offer everyday stitches including stretch stitches. Features include Adjustable Foot Pressure, Extra High Foot Lifter for thicker fabrics, and Drop Feed. This great machine is lightweight for easy transport to classes.
- 9-built in stitches
- One buttonhole
- Free arm for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants
- Handy reverse lever
- Maximum sewing speed: 820 SPM
- Drop feed option allows for free motion sewing
- Top-loading full rotary hook bobbin system for easy bobbin set and monitoring
- Foot pressure adjustment dial – great for thicker fabrics, seams, or quilts
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder to prevent over-winding bobbins
- Aluminum interior frame for durability
- Manual thread tension control
- Snap on presser feet
- Patented needle plate markings for precision sewing
- 4-piece feed dog system
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Bright LED Light
- Work Space: W 6.5 in. x H 4.3 in. x D 6.5 in.
- Maximum stitch width: 5mm; maximum stitch length: 4mm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.